Learning about infectious diseases is relevant now more than ever. The general public from different walks of life will surely benefit from the course. Spread knowledge, stop the spread!
- Course Type: Self paced E-Learning course through our learning management system
- Duration: Self-paced learning - learn on your own time and schedule
- Requirements: No previous training is required.
After your payment is confirmed, you will receive an automated email with unlimited access to the course through our Learning Management System
- Different stages of the infectious process, corresponding management and care as well as preventive measures in cross contamination
This training program was conceived to equip individuals, families, population or groups to handle individuals who have been diagnosed to have infectious diseases or have probable exposure to infection (as in the case of frontliners), as they transition back to their families, communities and / or work area without discrimination and fear of exposure.
Module 3 - Infection Control and Spread Prevention (3 hr 21 mins)
- Unlimited access to the course through our dashboard log-in
- Copy of learning materials used in the videos (through log-in)
- Certificate of Completion from HCT Academy will be sent after completion of the course
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.