Click Add to Cart to choose your schedule for the face-to-face training session.
Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED from AHA offers the advantages of:
The AHA’s Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED course trains participants to provide first aid, CPR, and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) in a safe, timely, and effective manner. Reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
- Course Type: Face to face instructor led hands on training
- Preparatory: Self-paced (E-books will be given a week before the course)
- Training Room Session/Course Proper: 2.5 hours
- Duration: 2.5 hours training room session
- Requirements: No previous training is required.
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Preventing illness and injury
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Opioid-associated life-threatening emergencies
- Optional modules in Child CPR AED and Infant CPR
The AHA’s Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Course is designed for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for their job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements, or anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting.
- AHA E-book (to be given prior to training room session)
- AHA E-card (to be given after completion of the course)
- AHA CPR Verify