Heartsaver First Aid from AHA offers the advantages of:
The AHA’s Heartsaver First Aid course trains participants to provide first aid in a safe, timely, and effective manner. Reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines.
- Course Type: Face to face instructor led hands on training
- Preparatory (Self-paced): (E-books will be given a week before the course)
- E-BOOK READING AND VIDEO-BASED LEARNING – 2 HOURS
- Training Duration (Face-to Face):
- IN-PERSON SIMULATION TRAINING – 2.5 HOURS
- Requirements: No previous training is required.
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Preventing illness and injury
- Opioid-associated life-threatening emergencies
The AHA’s Heartsaver First Aid Course is designed for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for their job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements, or anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting.
- AHA E-book (to be given prior to training room session)
- AHA E-card (to be given after completion of the course)
Read and understand the following guidelines and policies for easier communication:
- Course / Program fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- A penalty fee of 500 php is charged to a trainee who will reschedule the training date.
- Claiming of certificate will be issued via email with instructions from AHA.
- Certificates will not be issued to a trainee who fails to meet the requirements of the training program.
- Any physical disability / illness shall be communicated to the instructor before the start of the training program.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.