This course is designed to provide basic knowledge and awareness on mental health aligned with the current guidelines from CDC and WHO.
Knowledge and Awareness on Mental Health
In this course, you'll learn all the simple and practical techniques to practice mindfulness and become a mental health advocate.
How Perception of ourselves affects our Mental Health
Learn the psychological aspect of mental that relates to physical touch, words of affirmation, acts of service, gift giving and quality time.
- Definition of Mental Health and the identifying a state of mental health
- Difference of Mental Health and Mental illness
- Signs and symptoms of Mental Illness (And the biological aspect of it)
- Brief overview of common conditions: depression, anxiety, personality disorder, schizophrenia
- Discuss negative media portrayal of mental illness, reduce stigma
Our Bundled Course
Learn to practice mindfulness and become a mental health advocate.
A Full-Guide to Mindfulness
In this course, you'll learn all the simple and practical techniques to practice mindfulness and become a mental health advocateENROLL NOW
How to be mindful to others and yourself
In this module, you'll learn: 1. how to cope with stress and how to handle life's stressors in healthy ways 2. the sources of dysfunction in mental health by understanding the biopsychosocial model 3. how brain injury affects decision making.ENROLL NOW
How perception of ourselves affects our mental health?
This module explains the five love languages and how it relates to the psychological aspect of mental health.ENROLL NOW
The social aspect of mental health that relates to relationship, culture and trauma
In this module, you'll learn how to improve self-control to practice self-care.ENROLL NOW
How lifestyle modification helps in managing stress?
Learn how to practice lifestyle modification to reduce stress and anxiety and how to improve self-control.ENROLL NOW
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.