This course helps individuals develop basic first aid knowledge, skills and the confidence to respond to emergencies. This First Aid training program is an excellent choice for non-healthcare providers.
This is an 8-hour training course, offering first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for those who need training due to work requirements or who want more knowledge to respond to emergencies at home.
What You'll Learn
- Getting your employees equipped with first aid skills can prevent accidents from getting any worse.
- It ensures no fatality is recorded at your workplace.
- A working environment where safety training is made compulsory exudes an aura of advanced employee welfare.
- Employees with proper first aid training are an asset to any organization.
- 8 hours [Standard First Aid – 4 hours in-class and Basic Life Support – 2 hours in-class]
- Certificate of Completion from HCT Academy will be sent after completion of the training.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.