Telemedicine as defined by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services is a service that seeks to improve a patient's health by permitting a two-way, real-time interactive communication between the patient and the physician at a distant site.
At the end of this course, Students will be able to:
1. Gain knowledge on the basic global requirements on how to practice as a digital physician.
2. Successfully establish and perform as a telemedicine physician in improving quality care, reduction of cost, and how to improve access to healthcare.
3. Apply telemedicine in the healthcare system across the globe and in the immediate community.
Our Bundled Course
• What is digital health?
• What is telemedicine?
• Role of telemedicine physician
• Remote care
• Knowledge and skills necessary
• To excel in a digital health setting
• Base requirements in digital medicine
• Digital medicine specific requirements
• Flow of a typical patient consult
• Data privacy and documentation Health insurance portability and accountability (HIPAA)
• Protected Health Information (PHI)
Certificate of Completion from The Philippine Digital Medicine Society (PDMS) will be sent automatically after you have finished the course.
Dr. Jan Paolo Dipasupil
MD, MBAH, DIBLM, DPCLM
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.