The nurses work closely with other medical staff to ensure that the patient is safe during treatment.
• Facilitates the overall traffic and organization for the entire shift.
• Serves as facilitator/preceptor to less experienced staff in the facility.
• Operates machines starting from preparation up, but not limited, to HD procedure termination whenever necessary.
• Assures the continuity of care to the clients by proper monitoring, documentation, and communication to all the members of the healthcare team.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Graduate with a degree of nursing.
• Must have a current Registered Nurse License.
• Must have a minimum of 1 year working experience.
• Former OFWs are welcome to apply.
• Being a Certified Hemodialysis Nurse is a bonus.
• Experience working in a diagnostic center is advantage.
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced dialysis nurse to provide quality care to patients in need of dialysis treatment. The dialysis nurse's responsibilities include referring patients to dieticians, social workers, or vascular access centers as required, evaluating patients' lab results, and answering patients' questions regarding dialysis treatments. You should also ensure that the dialysis machines and equipments are in good working order.
• Registered Nurse.
• Certification through the Nephrology Nursing Certification.
• Commission (NNCC) is advantageous.
• Proven experience working as a dialysis nurse.
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and observation skills.
• The ability to operate dialysis machines.
• The ability to remain calm in stressful situations. Patient compassionate.
• Must be at least a Bachelor's Degree holder; preferably Allied Health Degrees.
• Professional growth must be continuous as evidenced by the membership to professional organizations, valid professional identification card (when applicable), and attendance to appropriate seminars and workshops.
• Attention to detail; organizational skills; planning skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills; computer skills; multi-tasking abilities; integrity; honesty.
• Licensed to teach AHA programs.
• Preferably with at least 2 years of experience in a supervisory position in the academe or Training Facilities.
• Must be willing to work in Kapitolyo, Pasig.
SALES & MARKETING
The role is responsible for executing sales and strategy and driving revenue for medical wellness clinic. The scope of responsibility includes promoting medical wellness services, wellness packages and programs, building partnerships and collaborations, contracting new business and maximizing revenue.
Key accountabilities represent all the expected key outputs of the position or the end results not duties or activities.
Sales Strategy & Execution: Define and execute sales strategy working closely with hotel management team, hotel sales & marketing team, corporate spa, corporate marketing, PR and commercial team.
Develop Trade Shows, Consumer Fairs & Exhibitions: Identify and attend trade shows, consumer fairs, travel functions and medical wellness exhibitions to actively promote the business and achieve sales target.
Business Relationships: Track, report and improve upon actual performance metrics of sales initiatives, adjust with the market needs and realize areas of improvement in the sales strategy.
Social Media: Support social media strategy for medical wellness clinic to help increase awareness, drive traffic and increase bookings.
• Bachelor's degree in sales and marketing or related field.
• Pro-active, self-motivated, love challenges.
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in medical wellness clinics or facilities.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• The ability to achieve sales targets and work in a highly pressurized environment.
• Passion to lead and a desire to succeed.
Self-motivated & team player: Takes great pride in what you do, self-motivated and targets driven. Works well with the team.
SALES EXECUTIVE (HEALTHCARE)
• College graduate a degree in Marketing 2+ years of sales experience preferably from the healthcare industry.
• Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads Source and work client referrals.
• Promote specific products in collaboration with Business Development and Marketing.
• Maintain positive business and client relationships in the effort to extend client lifetime value.
• Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team.
• Impeccable client service skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude.
• Expert in time management.
• Organized work ethic.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.