Click Add to Cart to choose your schedule for the face-to-face training session.
BLS from AHA offers the advantages of:
Content representing the latest resuscitation science for improved patient outcomes
Realistic scenarios, simulations, and animations depicting rescuers, teams, and patients
Course and content flexibility for AHA Instructors and students, including adaptability to local protocols.
- Course Type: Hybrid Learning
- Preparatory: Self-paced (E-books will be given a week before the course)
- Training Room Session/Course Proper: 2.5 hours
- Duration: 2.5 hours training room session
- Requirements: An undergraduate degree in any healthcare related is required.
|Basic life support skills||Effective chest compressions|
|Use of a bag-mask device||Use of an AED|
AHA’s BLS Course provides the foundation for saving lives after cardiac arrest. Updated to reflect new 2020 science, BLS teaches the concepts of high-quality CPR, improvement of chest compression fraction, and high-performing team dynamics.
BLS from AHA offers the advantages of: ~ Content representing the latest resuscitation science for improved patient outcomes ~ Realistic scenarios, simulations, and animations depicting rescuers, teams, and patients ~ Course and content flexibility for AHA Instructors and students, including adaptability to local protocols.
Module 1 - Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
Module 2 - Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- AHA E-book (to be given prior to training room session)
- AHA E-card (to be given after completion of the course)
Read and understand the following guidelines and policies for easier communication:
- Course / Program fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- A penalty fee of 500 php is charged to a trainee who will reschedule the training date.
- Claiming of certificate will be issued via email with instructions from AHA.
- You will usually receive the e-card via email from AHA themselves once they have verified your account, viewed your scores (for them to be able to indicate PASS or FAIL) and training done at least 1-2 weeks from your class date.
- Certificates will not be issued to a trainee who fails to meet the requirements of the training program.
- Any physical disability / illness shall be communicated to the instructor before the start of the training program.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.