Click Add to Cart to choose your schedule for the face-to-face training session.
BLS from AHA offers the advantages of:
Content representing the latest resuscitation science for improved patient outcomes
Realistic scenarios, simulations, and animations depicting rescuers, teams, and patients
Course and content flexibility for AHA Instructors and students, including adaptability to local protocols.
ACLS from AHA offers the advantages of:
This advanced course highlights the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS).
- Course Type: Hybrid Learning
- Preparatory: Self-paced (E-books will be given a week before the course + ACLS Precourse Self-Assessment and Precourse Work via elearning.heart.org)
- Training Room Session/Course Proper: 8 hours
- Duration: 8 hours training room session
- Requirements: An undergraduate degree in any healthcare related is required.
- Basic life support skills
- Use of a bag-mask device
- Effective chest compressions
- Use of an AED
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support skills
- Effective airway management, management of ACS and Stroke
- Proper Team Dynamics
- High-quality BLS
- Management of Cardiac Arrest and other related rhythm problems
AHA’s BLS Course provides the foundation for saving lives after cardiac arrest. Updated to reflect new 2020 science, BLS teaches the concepts of high-quality CPR, improvement of chest compression fraction, and high-performing team dynamics.
AHA’s ACLS Course has been updated to reflect new science in the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC). This course builds on the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR.
Module 1 - Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
Module 2 - Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
Module 1 - Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support skills, high-quality BLS, effective airway management, management of ACS and Stroke, management of Cardiac Arrest and other related rhythm problems and proper Team Dynamics.
Module 2 - Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
Module 3 - Airway management
Module 4 - Relatedsymptomatic bradycardia pharmacology
Module 5 - Management of ACS and stroke
Module 6 - Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
- AHA E-book (to be given prior to training room session)
- AHA E-card (to be given after completion of the course)
Read and understand the following guidelines and policies for easier communication:
- Course / Program fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- A penalty fee of 500 php is charged to a trainee who will reschedule the training date.
- Claiming of certificate will be issued via email with instructions from AHA.
- Your e-cards / certificates will be released at least 1-3 weeks after your training if there would be no problem with the AHA database.
- Certificates will not be issued to a trainee who fails to meet the requirements of the training program.
- Any physical disability / illness shall be communicated to the instructor before the start of the training program.
- Students are not allowed to share e-books or e-cards.
- Be mindful in encoding your e-book codes. It would take time to rectify this.
- Make sure to read your e-books since there will be an examination after the training. If you fail the training & exam you will be asked by the instructor for a retake class. If you want an exclusive class for the retakers it costs P4,500 for ACLS and P2,500 for BLS. If you want to join in other classes for the retake it costs P2,500 for ACLS and P1,500 BLS.
- Ensure to read and understand the contents of your AHA e-books. You are expected to satisfactorily pass the assessment after the online didactics.
- Please refer to the attached file from AHA to help and walk you through accessing the portal for your AHA e-books and videos.
- Kindly note that there will be instances when the AHA Dashboard will be down, however, be assured, that you can try to refresh and redo the process again.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact us by calling (02) 8695-3649 or by emailing email@example.com
- Please acknowledged the email sent from our Program Manager once you have successfully claimed your e-book.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.