Disasters can strike anytime. In times of disasters, you have the responsibility to safeguard your family. During the first few hours or days following a disaster, essential services may not be available and emergency workers may be in short supply. Therefore, you must be ready to act on your own. If you educate yourself about these potential hazards, learn how to recognize them and plan for them, you can go a long way toward safeguarding yourself and your family.
In this course, you will learn;
- How to respond to earthquake, flood, fire and other natural and man-induced disaster.
- Know the response procedures during disasters
- Familiarize with evacuation plan and the responses after the event.
- Prepare emergency bags/kits or what must be in the emergency bag or kits
- Duration: 8 hours [simulation activities and actual drills]
- Certificate of Completion from HCT Academy will be sent after completion of the training.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.