After completing all the modules, you will have a better understanding of the disaster-related rapid needs assessments and surveillance necessary to support responses to disasters and other public health emergencies.
Who Should Take the Course?
Health professionals associated with ministries of health who are responsible for disaster preparedness and response initiatives.
- EPIDEMIOLOGIC RESPONSE TO DISASTERS
- DISASTER RESPONSE RAPID NEEDS ASSESSMENT
- DISASTER SURVEILLANCE METHODS
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.