- TIME: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- WEBINAR SCHEDULE: Every Sunday
- Training Duration: 1.5 hours
The Mental Health Training for Manager focuses on addressing mental health challenges in the perspective of people leaders who are in a position to make a significant impact on mental health. Here, the participants will learn how to manage their capabilities in order to provide support to their peers. Additionally, this training aims to broaden the impact from managing individual mental health to group mental health which will nurture teamwork, collaboration and team resilience.
DR. JAN PAOLO DIPASUPIL
MD, MBAH, DIBLM, DPCLM
DR. KEVIN GILLER
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.