Heartsaver Basic Life Support from AHA offers the advantages of:
The AHA’s Heartsaver Basic Life Support course trains participants to provide first aid and basic life support in a safe, timely, and effective manner. Reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
- Course Type: Face to face instructor led hands on training
- Preparatory (Self-paced): (E-books will be given a week before the course)
- E-BOOK READING AND VIDEO-BASED LEARNING – 2 HOURS
- Training Duration (Face-to Face):
- IN-PERSON SIMULATION TRAINING – 2.5 HOURS
- Requirements: No previous training is required.
What You'll Learn
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Preventing illness and injury
- Adult CPR and AED use
- Opioid-associated life-threatening emergencies
- Optional modules in Child CPR AED and Infant CPR
Who Should Take This Course?
The AHA’s Heartsaver Basic Life Support course is designed for anyone with little or no medical training who needs a course completion card for their job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements, or anyone who wants to be prepared for an emergency in any setting.
- AHA E-book (to be given prior to training room session)
- AHA E-card (to be given after completion of the course)
- AHA CPR Verify
Guidelines and Policies
Read and understand the following guidelines and policies for easier communication:
- Course / Program fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- A penalty fee of 500 php is charged to a trainee who will reschedule the training date.
- Claiming of certificate will be issued via email with instructions from AHA.
- Your e-cards / certificates will be released at least 1-3 weeks after your training if there would be no problem with the AHA database.
- Certificates will not be issued to a trainee who fails to meet the requirements of the training program.
- Any physical disability / illness shall be communicated to the instructor before the start of the training program.
- Students are not allowed to share e-books or e-cards.
- Be mindful in encoding your e-book codes. It would take time to rectify this.
- Make sure to read your e-books since there will be an examination after the training.
- Ensure to read and understand the contents of your AHA e-books. You are expected to satisfactorily pass the assessment after the online didactics.
- Please refer to the attached file from AHA to help and walk you through accessing the portal for your AHA e-books and videos.
- Kindly note that there will be instances when the AHA Dashboard will be down, however, be assured, that you can try to refresh and redo the process again.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact us by calling (02) 8695-3649 or by emailing email@example.com
- Please acknowledged the email sent from our Program Manager once you have successfully claimed your e-book.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.