This is course is designed to provide a comprehensive coverage of the essential nursing principles in physical assessment. It also aims to enhance learner’s knowledge of the different techniques used in health assessment including inspection, palpation, percussion & auscultation. It deals with step-by-step procedures and duties of nurse practitioners in physical assessment of their patients.
- Course Type: Self paced e-learning course through our learning management system.
- Duration: Learn on your own time and schedule.
- Requirements: No previous training is required.
Objectives for this Course: At the end of the training, the trainee will be able to:
I. Understand the importance of physical assessment in nursing practice.
II. Demonstrate proficiency in various health assessment techniques.
- Unlimited access to the course through our dashboard log-in
- Copy of learning materials used in the videos (through log-in)
- Certificate of Completion from HCT Academy will be sent after completion of the course
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.