This course will provide an overview of each requirement necessary for the Joint Commission International of JCI accreditation for hospitals. It will acclimatize students to the importance of JCI accreditation and its goals to develop standards that will uphold the highest level of safety and the highest quality service possible.
- Course Type: Self paced E-Learning course through our learning management system
- Duration: Self-paced learning - learn on your own time and schedule
- Requirements: No previous training is required.
The following are the learning outcomes for the JCI Accreditation Participation Requirements e-learning course:
1. Identify and understand the various requirements for JCI accreditation
2. Understand the rationale for each requirement
3. Understand the evaluation of the Accreditation Participation and Requirements (APR)
4. Learn the consequences of non-compliance with APR's
- Unlimited access to the course through our dashboard log-in
- Copy of learning materials used in the videos (through log-in)
- Certificate of Completion from HCT Academy will be sent after completion of the course
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.