This course will provide an overview on the effective patient-assessment process results in decisions about the patient's treatment needs for emergency, elective, or planned care, even when the patient's condition changes.
- Course Type: Self paced E-Learning course through our learning management system
- Duration: Self-paced learning - learn on your own time and schedule
- Requirements: No previous training is required.
At the end of this course, Students will be able to:
1. Collect information and data on the patient's physical, psychological, and social status, and health history.
2. Analyze the data and information, including the results of laboratory and imaging diagnostic tests, to identify the patient's health care needs.
3. Develop a plan of care to meet the patient's identified needs.
- Unlimited access to the course through our dashboard log-in
- Copy of learning materials used in the videos (through log-in)
- Certificate of Completion from HCT Academy will be sent after completion of the course
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.