This course will provide the learner to promote patient rights and patient-centered care by involving patients and their families in making decisions about the patient's care.
- Course Type: Self paced e-learning course through our learning management system.
- Duration: Learn on your own time and schedule.
- Requirements: No previous training is required.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
1. Identify, protect, and promote patient rights.
2. Inform patients of their right.
3. Include the patient's family, when appropriate, in decisions about the patient's care.
4. Obtain informed consent.
5. Educate staff about patient rights.
- Unlimited access to the course through our dashboard log-in
- Copy of learning materials used in the videos (through log-in)
- Certificate of Completion from HCT Academy will be sent after completion of the course
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.