- DURATION: 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- WEBINAR SCHEDULE: Every Saturday
- Young adult (15 to 25 years old)
August 12 marks the annual celebration of International Youth Day as an awareness day, designated by the United Nations (UN). To commemorate this event, HCT offers a 2-hour MINDFULNESS SEMINAR FOR THE YOUTH.
This seminar is intended for young adults experiencing signs of burnout, depression, and anxiety. This course is designed to provide basic knowledge and awareness on mental health aligned with the current guidelines from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
MAJORIE ANN MAHUSAY, RN., MD.
Certified Occupational Health Physician
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.