This is course is designed to provide a comprehensive coverage of the essential nursing principles in physical assessment. This program includes assessment of different body systems including cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal, genitourinary and musculoskeletal system.
- Course Type: Self paced e-learning course through our learning management system.
- Duration: Learn on your own time and schedule.
- Requirements: No previous training is required.
Objectives for this Course: At the end of the training, the trainee will be able to:
I. Perform a thorough head-to-toe assessment of patients.
II. Assess different body systems accurately.
III. Accurately document each physical assessment findings.
- Unlimited access to the course through our dashboard log-in
- Copy of learning materials used in the videos (through log-in)
- Certificate of Completion from HCT Academy will be sent after completion of the course
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.