This program includes tracheostomy care and suctioning a tracheostomy using an open and closed system. It deals with the step-by-step procedures and duties of nurse practitioners in caring for patients with tracheostomy.
- Course Type: Self paced E-Learning course through our learning management system
- Duration: Self-paced learning - learn on your own time and schedule
- Requirements: No previous training is required.
The course aims to provide a learning experience in a structured environment for the trainee to achieve the knowledge, skills and attitude essential in the assumption of the role of a competent, skillful and caring nurse practitioner during tracheostomy care & suctioning.
- Unlimited access to the course through our dashboard log-in
- Copy of learning materials used in the videos (through log-in)
- Certificate of Completion from HCT Academy will be sent after completion of the course
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.