Why wait for time to heal wounds when you can? Learn how to properly carry out treatment procedures for chronic and acute wounds in this online course.
- Course Type: Self paced E-Learning course through our learning management system
- Duration: Self-paced learning - learn on your own time and schedule
- Requirements: No previous training is required.
|Discussion of the anatomy and physiology of the skin & its layers. Concepts on types of wound healing and complications shall also be tackled.||The course will deal with how to evaluate or assess the wounds, the types and classifications of wounds.|
|Learn the different methods and procedures of wound |
care and management.
|The course will look into the different health-related conditions that impact on wound care and healing.|
This course is designed to provide basic knowledge aligned with the standards of Joint Commission International in managing the care of client/s that have chronic and acute wounds. It will prepare nurses and/or healthcare givers to render appropriate care based on safe techniques. Each session will help provide virtual “hands-on” learning experience in a structured setting to achieve the knowledge, skills and attitude
essential in skillfully carrying out the procedure with competence and care.
Module 1 - General Concepts of Wound Care (31 mins)
Module 2 - Wound Assessment (40 mins)
Module 3 - Wound Management (1 hr 15 mins)
Module 4 - Special Considerations (48 mins)
- Unlimited access to the course through our dashboard log-in
- Copy of learning materials used in the videos (through log-in)
- Certificate of Completion from HCT Academy will be sent after completion of the course
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.